Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
Oops! Here's the correct link  Lisa Simmons
 Aug 17, 2005 11:28 PDT

From: Lisa Simmons, Ideal Lives.com

Earlier this morning I sent you a quick note about the 50%
off sale happening at HowtoLearn.com.

It's a wonderful opportunity for you to pick up the video
sets, Super Teaching Strategies and Gift of Dyslexia at 50%
off their normal price.

Unfortunately due to a technical glitch, I've had several
people report they tried to place an order and weren't
seeing the 50% discount. If you were in that group -- good
news!

The technical glitch is all fixed!

You can use these links to learn more about the videos AND
place your 50% off order:

Super Teaching Strategy Videos
http://tinyurl.com/axwu2

Gift of Dyslexia Videos
http://tinyurl.com/czt69

NOTE: You will only see the actual discount on the final
shopping cart page, so don't give up too soon. When you
click through that last button that reads "Check Out" the
discount will show up in bright red print.

If you have any further problems or questions, please don't
hesitate to contact me at: li-@ideallives.com

All my best,
Lisa

P.S. And don't forget supplies are limited!

Lisa Simmons
Director - Ideal Lives Project
http://www.ideallives.com

li-@ideallives.com