Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
Ideal Lives Tip of the Week  Lisa Simmons
 Aug 29, 2005 07:05 PDT

Ideal Lives Tip of the Week - August 29, 2005
Connecting Advocates to Answers

A QUICK TIP:

Today's quick tip offers some tips from experts on finding
the right classroom accomodations for students with multiple
disabilities:

Check out today's complete issue at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=546

(Tip: If this link is not "clickable" in your email program,
just copy and paste it into your browser address window and
hit "enter")

Plus we have news about a no-cost way to get your copy of
Rick Lavoie latest book; 10 ways to reduce your stress level
during this hectic back to school season; new resources to
navigate the special ed system at all ages and stages; and
some fresh solutions to working with problematic behavior.

Find it all at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=546

About Ideal Lives:

The Ideal Lives Inclusion & Advocacy Center supports parents
raising children with special needs. We provide the tools,
resources, and information you need to get results. Our
focus is on making support simple and connecting advocates
to answers.

We welcome your comments, feedback, and suggestions.
Click here to send us a message - mailto:li-@ideallives.com

Our address is:

Ideal Lives Project - 416 Frances, Enid, OK 73703