Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
Ideal Lives Tip of the Week  Lisa Simmons

Ideal Lives Tip of the Week - September 5, 2005
Connecting Advocates to Answers

I know that those of you in the U.S. are enjoying a
well-deserved holiday today and I considered cancelling
today's issue. But I felt compelled to reach out to you
following Hurricane Katrina. Today's message is brief, but
I hope you will take a minute to read it as the content is
vitally important both to you and to those along the Gulf Coast.

Find it at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=547

About Ideal Lives:

The Ideal Lives Inclusion & Advocacy Center supports parents
raising children with special needs. We provide the tools,
resources, and information you need to get results. Our
focus is on making support simple and connecting advocates
to answers.

We welcome your comments, feedback, and suggestions.
Click here to send us a message - mailto:li-@ideallives.com

Our address is:
Ideal Lives Project - 416 Frances, Enid, OK 73703