Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
Ideal Lives Tip of the Week  Lisa Simmons

Ideal Lives Tip of the Week - September 12, 2005
Connecting Advocates to Answers

A QUICK TIP:

Wednesday is ADHD Awareness Day. Today's quick tip shares
some great opportunities for you to access real experts and
mark this important day.

Check them out at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=550

(Tip: If this link is not "clickable" in your email program,
just copy and paste it into your browser address window and
hit "enter")

Plus we have news about how to deal with aggressive team
members; a parent guide to preventing the use of intrusive
behavior management on your child; new resources on school
to work transition and suceeding in college; and our August
prize winner.

Check out today's entire issue at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=550

About Ideal Lives:

The Ideal Lives Inclusion & Advocacy Center supports parents
raising children with special needs. We provide the tools,
resources, and information you need to get results. Our
focus is on making support simple and connecting advocates
to answers.

We welcome your comments, feedback, and suggestions.
Click here to send us a message - mailto:li-@ideallives.com

Our address is:

Ideal Lives Project - 416 Frances, Enid, OK 73703