Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
Ideal Lives Tip of the Week  Lisa Simmons

Ideal Lives Tip of the Week - September 19, 2005
Connecting Advocates to Answers

A QUICK TIP:

Today's quick tip will help both children and adults
with ADD learn a simple, positive strategy for managing
their ADD.

Check out today's complete issue at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=553

(Tip: If this link is not "clickable" in your email program,
just copy and paste it into your browser address window and
hit "enter")

Plus we have news about a live chat on learning
disabilities; tips on how to educate children about special
needs topics; info on a new medication on the horizon fro
ADD; the September Give-a-Way Prize; and more.

Find it all at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=553

About Ideal Lives:

The Ideal Lives Inclusion & Advocacy Center supports parents
raising children with special needs. We provide the tools,
resources, and information you need to get results. Our
focus is on making support simple and connecting advocates
to answers.

We welcome your comments, feedback, and suggestions.
Click here to send us a message - mailto:li-@ideallives.com

Our address is:

Ideal Lives Project - 416 Frances, Enid, OK 73703