Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
Ideal Lives Tip of the Week  Lisa Simmons

Ideal Lives Tip of the Week - September 26, 2005
Connecting Advocates to Answers

A QUICK TIP:

Today -- a quick and easy way to raise awareness in your
community ....

Check out today's complete issue at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=556

(Tip: If this link is not "clickable" in your email program,
just copy and paste it into your browser address window and
hit "enter")

Plus we have news about how youth with disabilities can
travel abroad; advice on special needs planning when you
don't have an experienced planner nearby; tips on how to
pick the right educational toy for your child; our September
prize (from Pete & Pam Wright); and new resources on SSI,
employment and self-determination. .

Find it all at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=556

About Ideal Lives:

The Ideal Lives Inclusion & Advocacy Center supports parents
raising children with special needs. We provide the tools,
resources, and information you need to get results. Our
focus is on making support simple and connecting advocates
to answers.

We welcome your comments, feedback, and suggestions.
Click here to send us a message - mailto:li-@ideallives.com

Our address is:

Ideal Lives Project - 416 Frances, Enid, OK 73703