Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
Ideal Lives Tip of the Week  Lisa Simmons

Ideal Lives Tip of the Week - October 3, 2005
Connecting Advocates to Answers

A QUICK TIP:

This week's quick tip will start our October
theme - disability awareness. Where do you start?

Check out today's complete issue at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=557

(Tip: If this link is not "clickable" in your email program,
just copy and paste it into your browser address window and
hit "enter")

Plus we have news about:
** A no-cost autism conference with 30 experts waiting to
answer your questions;
** Help dealing with back to school issues -- reading below
grade level and social isolation;
** What to do when a service provider quits;
** Our September prize winner; and
** Fun sites to help you create the perfect Halloween
costume for your kiddo.

Find it all at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=557

P.S. A few subscribers reported problems receiving last
week's mailing. If you missed it, you can still see
our Sept. 26th issue at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=556

About Ideal Lives:

The Ideal Lives Inclusion & Advocacy Center supports parents
raising children with special needs. We provide the tools,
resources, and information you need to get results. Our
focus is on making support simple and connecting advocates
to answers.

We welcome your comments, feedback, and suggestions.
Click here to send us a message - mailto:li-@ideallives.com

Our address is:

Ideal Lives Project - 416 Frances, Enid, OK 73703