Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
Ideal Lives Tip of the Week  Lisa Simmons

Ideal Lives Tip of the Week - October 17, 2005
Connecting Advocates to Answers

A QUICK TIP:

This week's quick tip will continue our October theme - as
we get ready for the first national awareness day on Sensory
Processing Disorders.

Check out today's complete issue at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=562

(Tip: If this link is not "clickable" in your email program,
just copy and paste it into your browser address window and
hit "enter")

Plus we have news about:
** A new web-based tool to help individuals with
developmental disabilities transition from Medicaid to
Medicare prescription drug coverage

** Info to help those interested in purchasing hearing aids

** How food allergies can increase or mimic ADHD symptoms;

** Our October prize; and

** Trick or Treat advice for parents of children with
diabetes

Find it all at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=562

About Ideal Lives:

The Ideal Lives Inclusion & Advocacy Center supports parents
raising children with special needs. We provide the tools,
resources, and information you need to get results. Our
focus is on making support simple and connecting advocates
to answers.

We welcome your comments, feedback, and suggestions.
Click here to send us a message - mailto:li-@ideallives.com

Our address is:

Ideal Lives Project - 416 Frances, Enid, OK 73703