Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
Ideal Lives Tip of the Week  Lisa Simmons

Ideal Lives Tip of the Week - October 24, 2005
Connecting Advocates to Answers

A QUICK TIP:

This week's quick tip introduces a new feature coming
to the Ideal Lives newsletter - "What Works!"

Check out today's issue for all the details:

http://ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=565

(Tip: If this link is not "clickable" in your email program,
just copy and paste it into your browser address window and
hit "enter")

Plus we have news about:
** The next national autism conference
** Where to find experts ready to answer all your special ed
questions - no charge!
** The latest news on fish oils and omega 3 supplements from
America's most trusted learning expert
** Your last chance to get in on our October prize drawing;
and
** What to do when you think your child has a learning
disability in math.

Find it all at:

http://ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=565

About Ideal Lives:

The Ideal Lives Inclusion & Advocacy Center supports parents
raising children with special needs. We provide the tools,
resources, and information you need to get results. Our
focus is on connecting advocates to answers.

We welcome your comments, feedback, and suggestions.
Click here to send us a message - mailto:li-@ideallives.com

Our address is:

Ideal Lives Project - 416 Frances, Enid, OK 73703