Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
Ideal Lives Express - Newsletter  Lisa Simmons
 Oct 31, 2005 07:17 PST

Ideal Lives Tip of the Week - October 31, 2005
Connecting Advocates to Answers

A QUICK TIP:

If you live in the U.S. you know that today will be
dominated by costumes and candy. It just brings out the
little kid in all of us. Be safe and have lots of fun!

Today's quick tip talks about how you build first person
understanding ,,,,

Check out today's complete issue at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=568

(Tip: If this link is not "clickable" in your email program,
just copy and paste it into your browser address window and
hit "enter")

Plus we have news about a new screening tool for juvenile
bipolar disorder; wonderful articles that help us "hear" the
first person perspective; our October prize winner; a
manual for real people on special needs trusts; and our very
first parent to parent "What Works!" recommendation.

So don't miss the fun. Find it all at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=568

About Ideal Lives:

The Ideal Lives Inclusion & Advocacy Center supports parents
raising children with special needs. We provide the tools,
resources, and information you need to get results. Our
focus is on connecting advocates to answers.

We welcome your comments, feedback, and suggestions.
Click here to send us a message - mailto:li-@ideallives.com

Our address is:

Ideal Lives Project - 416 Frances, Enid, OK 73703