Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
Ideal Lives Tip of the Week  Lisa Simmons
 Nov 07, 2005 08:13 PST

Ideal Lives Tip of the Week - November 7, 2005
Connecting Advocates to Answers

A QUICK TIP:

This week's quick tip answers the question, "What do I do
when the school says my child is being disruptive in class?"

Check out today's complete issue at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=571

(Tip: If this link is not "clickable" in your email program,
just copy and paste it into your browser address window and
hit "enter")

Plus we have news about:
** A Pete Wright interview on the state of special
education today.
** Information to help yourself or others understand
Selective Mutism.
** 10 things you can do to advcoate for your child with a
learning disability;
** Our November prize; and
** A simple,inexpensive solution in our What Works! column.

Find it all at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=571

About Ideal Lives:

The Ideal Lives Inclusion & Advocacy Center supports parents
raising children with special needs. We provide the tools,
resources, and information you need to get results. Our
focus is on making support simple and connecting advocates
to answers.

We welcome your comments, feedback, and suggestions.
Click here to send us a message - mailto:li-@ideallives.com

Our address is:

Ideal Lives Project - 416 Frances, Enid, OK 73703