Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
Ideal Lives Tip of the Week  Lisa Simmons
 Nov 14, 2005 08:19 PST

Ideal Lives Tip of the Week - November 14, 2005
Connecting Advocates to Answers

A QUICK TIP:

This week's quick tip asks the question, "Where do our
assumptions lead us?"

Check out today's complete issue at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=573

(Tip: If this link is not "clickable" in your email program,
just copy and paste it into your browser address window and
hit "enter")

Plus we have news about:
** An online chat with an expert in Math disabilities.
** Information on Melatonin and why it might be the solution
to your child with ADHD's insomnia.
** A few tips on de-stressing your holiday preparations
** Our November prize; and
** Another simple,inexpensive solution in our What Works!
column.

Find it all at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=573

About Ideal Lives:

The Ideal Lives Inclusion & Advocacy Center supports parents
raising children with special needs. We provide the tools,
resources, and information you need to get results. Our
focus is on connecting advocates to answers.

We welcome your comments, feedback, and suggestions.
Click here to send us a message - mailto:li-@ideallives.com

Our address is:

Ideal Lives Project - 416 Frances, Enid, OK 73703