Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
Ideal Lives Tip of the Week  Lisa Simmons
 Nov 21, 2005 06:24 PST

Ideal Lives Tip of the Week - November 21, 2005
Connecting Advocates to Answers

A QUICK TIP:

This week's quick tip talks about the importance of
"gratitude" and how we can grow more of it in our lives.

Check out today's complete issue at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=576

(Tip: If this link is not "clickable" in your email program,
just copy and paste it into your browser address window and
hit "enter")

Plus we have news about:
** The latest Supreme Court ruling related to special
education.
** How your school can receive $30,000 to support the use
of technology in learning.
** Resources to help your child learn new social skills
** Mom tips for surviving family gatherings and
** A system of 3 programs that made BIG changes for one
family in our What Works! column.

Find it all at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=576

A side note: I will be out of town at my own family
gathering this week and unable to add new updates to the
website. So enjoy your time with family and friends and
I'll touch base with you again on December 5th as we get
ready to bring 2005 to a close.

About Ideal Lives:

The Ideal Lives Inclusion & Advocacy Center supports parents
raising children with special needs. We provide the tools,
resources, and information you need to get results. Our
focus is on connecting advocates to answers.

We welcome your comments, feedback, and suggestions.
Click here to send us a message - mailto:li-@ideallives.com

Our address is:

Ideal Lives Project - 416 Frances, Enid, OK 73703