Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
Ideal Lives Tip of the Week  Lisa Simmons
 Dec 04, 2005 18:57 PST

Ideal Lives Tip of the Week - December 5, 2005
Connecting Advocates to Answers

This week's issue is a special tribute to my
favorite part of the holidays (plus lots of practical
tips of course :-)

Check out today's complete issue at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=580

(Tip: If this link is not "clickable" in your email program,
just copy and paste it into your browser address window and
hit "enter")

Plus don't miss out on our December prize drawing. I've got
one amazing toy to mail your way on December 16th if you're
the lucky winner.

Find out all the details at:

http://www.ideallives.com/articles.php?a=read&aid=580

About Ideal Lives:

The Ideal Lives Inclusion & Advocacy Center supports parents
raising children with special needs. We provide the tools,
resources, and information you need to get results. Our
focus is on connecting advocates to answers.

We welcome your comments, feedback, and suggestions.
Click here to send us a message - mailto:li-@ideallives.com

Our address is:

Ideal Lives Project - 416 Frances, Enid, OK 73703