Welcome Guest!
 IL Express
A personal note from Lisa  Lisa Simmons
 May 17, 2006 11:11 PDT

Hello,

Today I want to share something with you that is a little
different. Now I understand this isn't the topic I normally
talk with you about, so I'll be brief.

But something tells me this may be a topic that touches your
life as well as mine.
http://tinyurl.com/nhuck

For 20 years I've been on a journey of self improvement.

Looking for the "secrets" that would make me:
=> a better parent
=> a better wife
=> a better teacher
=> a better advocate

In short, the knowledge that would help me become the
successful person I was created to be.

If you are searching for quick, simple and -- most
importantly -- proven success secrets and want to learn from
the greatest experts of our time, I invite you to shorten
your journey by visiting:

http://tinyurl.com/nhuck

May you have a life filled with joy and abundance,
Lisa

Lisa Simmons
Director - Ideal Lives Project
Connecting Advocates to Answers