Welcome Guest!
 RecommendRecipes
RE: asking for vegetables menu  zarith shakiela
 Sep 12, 2007 01:51 PDT

dEe morz wrote:

Hi,

I'm deana from Malaysia University Technology Mara. I want to ask some
vegetable menu because I have bad diet schedule for my daily. Please
help me to solve this problem.

Thank you for your concerned.

 hi dEe..
try this
ROSEMARRY CARROTS

 INGREDIENTS
2 1/4 cups thinly sliced carrots
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon snipped fresh or dried chives
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh rosemary or pinch dried rosemary, crushed
1/8 teaspoon pepper

 DIRECTIONS
Place carrots and water in a saucepan; cover and cook over medium heat
for 8-9 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons
cooking liquid. Transfer carrots to a serving bowl and keep warm.
In the same pan, combine chives, brown sugar, bouillon, rosemary, pepper
and reserved cooking liquid. Bring to a boil; stir until bouillon is
dissolved. Pour over the carrots and toss to coat.

 enjoy your meal..