Welcome Guest!
 RecommendRecipes
Re: asking for vegetables menu  brenda thompson
 Sep 16, 2007 09:25 PDT
do you have V8 juice...or V8 splash or V8 Fusion juice? My son wont eat his veggies either....but he loves the V8 splash OR even better he loves the V8 Fusion juice and it has one full serving of veggies and one full serving of fruits in each small glass. The only problem we have is it is usually over 3.00 US currency a bottle and he can drink one bottle in a day or two....but at least we know he is getting the nutrients he needs from it....

if you have this juice in your area maybe you could try it. read the bottle to get a proper serving size, then drink the daily recommended servings. IF it was for one person only, I would premeasure and the freeze the daily servings and set one out of freezer into fridge every night..to ensure it doesnt go bad before getting drank. or if you have a food saver type machine with the freezer pop bags you could make popscicles with it, and eat it that way every day.

hth
brenda-ohio