Welcome Guest!
 RecommendRecipes
Check out my Facebook profile  Elizabeth Eberhardt
 Mar 02, 2008 11:24 PST

I set up a Facebook profile with my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Here's the link:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=735028124&k=S5EY5X5RU2TF5JMBQC33U&r&v=2

This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please click on the link below. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?u=1189201304&k=8e8f5c