Welcome Guest!
 RecommendRecipes
Check out my photos on Facebook  Elizabeth Eberhardt
 Feb 01, 2010 16:42 PST
Hi ihaverecipes,

I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=735028124&k=33132VVYQT6FWKF1PA6X2USUVUDB363&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=ihaverecipes@topica.com&c=683b1eb550776df9973cdd31fdc93303.ihaverecipes@topica.com was invited to join Facebook by Elizabeth Eberhardt. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=8e8f5c&u=1189201304&mid=1d17210G46e1c598G0G8