Welcome Guest!
 II Errancy
[walt.l-@gmail.com] Posts Matt can't seem to answer  Errancy Archive
 Jul 22, 2007 16:52 PDT

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [errancy] Posts Matt can't seem to answer
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:20:01 -0500
From: "Walt Lechman" <walt.l-@gmail.com>

 Walt:
Well, why didn't you just say that you would respond to my posts when
you
 get a chance rather than complaining about me resending them, especially
after you asked me to point out any points I feel you missed?

MB
It was the manner in which you resent them with the undercurrent that I
was
a) incapable of answering them and b) the failure was an indication of
trolling. Do note that the more of my time you take up contiuing pointless
threads like this that have to be replied to in order to avoid more
charges
of evasion/trolling the less time I have to give to more worthwhile posts,
including the very ones you resent.

Walt:
I will now wait for you replies so that you can show us your capabilities of
answering them.

---

              You've Got Questions. We've Got A Web Family (tm)

http://theskepticalreview.com   http://iierrancy.com   http://errantyears.com