Welcome Guest!
 II Errancy
[scotsma-@btinternet.com] Euthyphro Dilemma  Errancy Archive
 Jul 22, 2007 16:52 PDT

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [errancy] Euthyphro Dilemma
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:22:32 +0100
From: "Matt" <scotsma-@btinternet.com>

 DOUG
This is just incoherent bullshit.

MB
Let's assume this was true [even although it was
coherent enough for CK to
understand] how does your response enable any
revision of the post?

DOUG
How is your post any better? That's the point. Your
babbling and simply repeating yourself over and over
and over does not advance the discussion and it
suggests you have nothing useful to say about the
matter. Pointing out that your "response" is just
such BS is at least more useful than that.

MB
My post was a direct reply to CK in order to clarify where we presently were
on our ED discussion. He found that coherent enough to formulate his
response and the conversation between us can continue from that point. That
is far more useful than a post like your own that says nothing, helps
nothing, and clarifies nothing.

Thanks
Matt

---

              You've Got Questions. We've Got A Web Family (tm)

http://theskepticalreview.com   http://iierrancy.com   http://errantyears.com