Welcome Guest!
 II Errancy
[Jas-@jcsm.org] Inerrancy to Cormier  Errancy Archive
 Jul 22, 2007 16:53 PDT

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [errancy] Inerrancy to Cormier
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:42:14 -0700
From: "Jason Gastrich, Ph.D." <Jas-@jcsm.org>

 CORMIER:
Could you clarify your belief that the Bible is inerrant?

JASON
I believe that every alleged error can be reconciled and harmonized.

God bless,
Jason

P.S. I'm sorry it took awhile to reply, but your message was buried in a
stack of emails.

Jesus Christ Saves Ministries
http://www.jcsm.org
Over 200,000 web pages!

"If the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed . . . and do not be
entangled again with a yoke of bondage."

ICQ#: 20731140 . AIM: DrJasonGastrich . YIM: Jesus_Saved_Jason . Tel:
1-877-850-3878

---

              You've Got Questions. We've Got A Web Family (tm)

http://theskepticalreview.com   http://iierrancy.com   http://errantyears.com