Welcome Guest!
 II Errancy
[aar-@mweb.co.za] What Objective Moralists Can't Answer (1)  Errancy Archive
 Jul 22, 2007 20:14 PDT

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [errancy] What Objective Moralists Can't Answer (1)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 01:10:13 +0200
From: "Andre Artus" <aar-@mweb.co.za>

 JASON
My best thoughts are at least 2,000 years old.

 DOUG
The laughs just keep on coming...

ANDRE ARTUS
It appears that "thought" is another one of those words that Gastrich
doesn't understand.

I have been slowly wading through the recent torrent of emails and have seen
the Three Clowns of the Apologetic produce some A-grade stupidity so far,
but this one is certainly destined to become a classic.

---

              You've Got Questions. We've Got A Web Family (tm)

http://theskepticalreview.com   http://iierrancy.com   http://errantyears.com