Welcome Guest!
 II Errancy
[walt.l-@gmail.com] Ishmael to Till  Errancy Archive
 Jul 22, 2007 20:27 PDT

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [errancy] Ishmael to Till
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:43:19 -0500
From: "Walt Lechman" <walt.l-@gmail.com>

 JASON
So, Farrell, do you concede that you were wrong about Ishmael? After I
made
a couple of replies, I didn't see any of your responses.

Walt:
So, Jason, do you concede that you don't have adequate answers for the below
questions? I have yet to see your responses to them.

Here they are again in case you missed them (I know you didn't).

1) How do you know God exists?
2) How do you know the being you believe in is the one true God?
3) How do you know the Bible is the word of God?
4) How do you know the difference between good and evil?
5) How do you know God's standard of good and evil is correct, i.e. that
what he says is good actually is good and that what he says is evil actually
is evil?
6) How do you know God is outside of space and time?
7) How do you know God is perfect?
8) How do you know God is all-knowing and all-powerful?
9) How do you know God is just?
10) By which standard are you making these judgments?

---

              You've Got Questions. We've Got A Web Family (tm)

http://theskepticalreview.com   http://iierrancy.com   http://errantyears.com