Welcome Guest!
 II Errancy
Re: [Off Topic] Please tell me this was an early April Fools day joke!  J.E. Hill
 Apr 09, 2002 08:48 PDT

--- Khbon-@aol.com wrote:
 In a message dated 4/8/02 2:12:40 PM Pacific
Daylight Time, aar-@mweb.co.za
writes:

 ANDRE
I found this article and would like to know
whether this is true or not. Is
 this a parody website?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/03/10/wmus10.xml&

Thanks,

Andre Artus

Rev. KEN:
        It looks like a legitimate news story, and
just the kind of thing
fundamentalists would attempt. There has been
"Bible Land" theme park in
Florida.

HILL:

I have read other newspaper articles relating to this
and it is real. In one, I believe, they were having
problems with some zoning and permit issues.

Maybe there's a zoning ordinance that says they can't
build within 500 feet of a school like many of the
adult entertainment businesses. After all, this is an
affront to our children's education!

Cheers,

=====
J.E.Hill