Welcome Guest!
 irw
did we have it coming?  will scheltema
 Oct 17, 2001 20:14 PDT

--part1_c8.1c305b55.28ffa2e0_boundary

that, young un, depends entirely on where yer coming from.
are any of us free from sin? that would be theology
hate has to come from somewhere. so is it just spontaneous combustion hate,
or did we dis someone once too often?
not for me to decide. That's for the navel-gazing thumbsuckers
report what you see first. then what someone claims.

--part1_c8.1c305b55.28ffa2e0_boundary

<HTML>

<FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">that, young un, depends entirely on where yer coming from.
<BR>are any of us free from sin? that would be theology
<BR>hate has to come from somewhere. so is it just spontaneous combustion hate, or did we dis someone once too often?
<BR>not for me to decide.  That's for the navel-gazing thumbsuckers
<BR>report what you see first. then what someone claims.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR></FONT>

</HTML>