Welcome Guest!
 irw
READ!!  A N
 Jan 19, 2007 04:09 PST

DEAR SIR, MADAM/

SEASON GREETINGS..

THE WORLD'S BECOME SO SMALL, YET TIME IS GETTING EVEN CLOSER!!

MAY BE, IT IS TIME TO COMMUNICATE!!

33 Allah chose Adam, Nooh (Noah), the family of Ibrahim (Abraham) and
the family of Imran above the Alameen (mankind and jinns).
34 Offspring, one of the other, and Allah is the All-Hearer, All-Knower.

35 (Remember) when the wife of Imran said: "O my Lord! I have vowed to
You what (the child that) is in my womb to be dedicated for Your
services (free from all worldly work; to serve Your Place of worship),
so accept this, from me. Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the
All-Knowing."
36 Then when she delivered her (child Maryam (Mary)), she said: "O my
Lord! I have delivered a female child," - and Allah knew better what she
delivered, - "And the male is not like the female, and I have named her
Maryam (Mary), and I seek refuge with You (Allah) for her and for her
offspring from Shaitan (Satan), the outcast."
37 So her Lord (Allah) accepted her with goodly acceptance. He made her
grow in a good manner and put her under the care of Zakariya
(Zachariya). Every time he entered Al-Mihrab to (visit) her , he found
her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Maryam (Mary)! From where have
you got this?" She said, "This is from Allah." Verily, Allah provides
sustenance to whom He wills, without limit."
38 At that time Zakariya (Zachariya) invoked his Lord, saying: "O my
Lord! Grant me from You, a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer
of invocation."
39 Then the angels called him, while he was standing in prayer in
Al-Mihrab (a praying place or a private room), (saying): "Allah gives
you glad tidings of Yahya (John), confirming (believing in) the Word
from Allah (i.e. the creation of Iesa (Jesus) , the Word from Allah
("Be!" - and he was!)), noble, keeping away from sexual relations with
women, a Prophet, from among the righteous."
40 He said: "O my Lord! How can I have a son when I am very old, and my
wife is barren?" Allah said: "Thus Allah does what He wills."
41 He said: "O my Lord! Make a sign for me." Allah said: "Your sign is
that you shall not speak to mankind for three days except with signals.
And remember your Lord much (by praising Him again and again), and
glorify (Him) in the afternoon and in the morning."
42 And (remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah
has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), and chosen
you above the women of the Alameen (mankind and jinns) (of her
lifetime)."
43 O Mary! "Submit yourself with obedience to your Lord (Allah, by
worshipping none but Him Alone) and prostrate yourself, and Irkai (bow
down etc.) along with Ar-Rakioon (those who bow down etc.)."
44 This is a part of the news of the Ghaib (unseen, i.e. the news of the
past nations of which you have no knowledge) which We inspire you with
(O Muhammad SAW). You were not with them, when they cast lots with their
pens as to which of them should be charged with the care of Maryam
(Mary); nor were you with them when they disputed.
45 (Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah
gives you the glad tidings of a Word ("Be!" - and he was! i.e. Iesa
(Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)) from Him, his name will be the Messiah
Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and
in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah."
46 "He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he
will be one of the righteous."
47 She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched
me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He
has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" and it is.
48 And He (Allah) will teach him (Iesa (Jesus)) the Book and Al-Hikmah
(i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom, etc.),
(and) the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).
49 And will make him (Iesa (Jesus)) a Messenger to the Children of
Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I
design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and
breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allahs Leave; and I heal him
who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by
Allahs Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in
your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.
50 And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurat
(Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you,
and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allah and
obey me.
51 Truly! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This
is the Straight Path.
52 Then when Iesa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who
will be my helpers in Allahs Cause?" Al-Hawarioon (the disciples) said:
"We are the helpers of Allah; we believe in Allah, and bear witness that
we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allah)."
53 Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the
Messenger (Iesa (Jesus)); so write us down among those who bear witness
(to the truth i.e. La ilaha ill-Allah - none has the right to be
worshipped but Allah).
54 And they (disbelievers) plotted (to kill Iesa (Jesus) ), and Allah
planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners.
55 And (remember) when Allah said: "O Iesa (Jesus)! I will take you and
raise you to Myself and clear you (of the forged statement that Iesa
(Jesus) is Allahs son) of those who disbelieve, and I will make those
who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allah) superior to
those who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah, or disbelieve in some of
His Messengers, e.g. Muhammad SAW, Iesa (Jesus), Moosa (Moses), etc., or
in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the
Quran) till the Day of Resurrection. Then you will return to Me and I
will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute."
56 "As to those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment
in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."
57 And as for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah) and do
righteous good deeds, Allah will pay them their reward in full. And
Allah does not like the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrong-doers).
58 This is what We recite to you (O Muhammad SAW) of the Verses and the
Wise Reminder (i.e. the Quran).
59 Verily, the likeness of Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of
Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he
was.
60 (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt.
61 Then whoever disputes with you concerning him (Iesa (Jesus)) after
(all this) knowledge that has come to you, (i.e. Iesa (Jesus)) being a
slave of Allah, and having no share in Divinity) say: (O Muhammad SAW)
"Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women,
ourselves and yourselves - then we pray and invoke (sincerely) the Curse
of Allah upon those who lie."
62 Verily! This is the true narrative (about the story of Iesa (Jesus)),
and, La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah,
the One and the Only True God, Who has neither a wife nor a son). And
indeed, Allah is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
63 And if they turn away (and do not accept these true proofs and
evidences), then surely, Allah is All-Aware of those who do mischief.
64 Say (O Muhammad SAW): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and
Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we
worship none but Allah, and that we associate no partners with Him, and
that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah. Then, if they
turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims."
65 O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Why do you dispute
about Ibrahim (Abraham), while the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel
(Gospel) were not revealed till after him? Have you then no sense?
66 Verily, you are those who have disputed about that of which you have
knowledge. Why do you then dispute concerning that which you have no
knowledge? It is Allah Who knows, and you know not.
67 Ibrahim (Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a
true Muslim Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah
Alone) and he was not of Al-Mushrikoon (See V.2:105).
68 Verily, among mankind who have the best claim to Ibrahim (Abraham)
are those who followed him, and this Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and those
who have believed (Muslims). And Allah is the Walee (Protector and
Helper) of the believers.
69 A party of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish to
lead you astray. But they shall not lead astray anyone except
themselves, and they perceive not.
70 O people of the Scripture! (Jews and Christians): "Why do you
disbelieve in the Ayat of Allah, (the Verses about Prophet Muhammad SAW
present in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) while you
(yourselves) bear witness (to their truth)."
71 O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): "Why do you mix
truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know?"

..

THE ORIGINAL WORDS OF THE ABOVE SCRIP BELONG TO THE CREATOR OF THE WHOLE
UNIVERSE.. THE MOST GRACIOUS THE MOST MERCIFUL..

IN YOUR OPENION, HOW MUCH MORE TIME, OR EVEN HOW MANY MORE LIVES, DO WE
NEED TO STOP SPINNING AND START THINKING??

LIFE IS SO SHORT TO BE WASTED..

 THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE FOR YOU TO SEARCH<<

LIGHT AND WISDOM WILL REMAIN THE SOUGHT OF MANKIND, FOR EVER..

THAT IS, "READ!!", WAS THE FIRST WORD TO DESCEND FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH IN
THE HOLY QURAN!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, AND BEST REGARDS,,

YOURS,
HOPING FOR FORGIVENESS,,

LIFE IS JUST A WORD, LET'S MAKE IT A GOOD WORD..