Welcome Guest!
 irw
Information needs during disaster  Gerald Smith
 Feb 22, 2007 06:28 PST

Hello,

My name is Gerald and I am a graduate student researching the
information needs of people during a disaster. As Journalists, can you
please tell me the information you need when reporting a disaster event.
Journalists have an important role during disaster. By understanding
your information requirements better, we can improve our planning and
preparedness (I also work for an emergency-response agency).

I would greatly appreciate your assistance. If you have experienced a
disaster event, please spare a few minutes to complete a short survey
regarding your information requirements. The survey is safe, secure, and
anonymous as no contact information is required. Please open the survey
by clicking this link:

http://www.surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=48936

Thank you for your consideration and time.

Sincerely,

Gerald

Please note: survey expires Feb. 28/07