Welcome Guest!
 cm3
    All Messages Next Message
Turn 6 Dollars into Thousnds in a month...   May you read on  raymond sweetwater
 Apr 19, 2002 20:48 PDT
Turning Six Dollars into Thousands with this form of business is not at
all impossible. Within less than a month, you will have collected
thousands from only six bucks. Read on:

Turn Six Dollars Into Thousands!!! HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO
THOUSANDS OR MORE IN LESS THAN A MONTH!!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE
YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK! JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE!! I found this on a
bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was
browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an
article similar to this that said you could
make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most
of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send
$1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then
place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and
that was it. So after thinking it over and coming to the conclusion that
the explaination of why this works seemed decent, I thought about trying
it. I figured "What have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00?"

Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 10 days, I
started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end
soon, but the money just kept coming in. By the second week, I made
about $25.00. By the end of the third week I had made a total of over
$1,000.00! In the fourth week I had over $16,000.00 and it's still
growing. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps. I have spent more
than that on the lottery! Let me tell you how this works and most
importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print/save a copy of
this article, so you will have this information avalable to you whenever
you need it.

I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will
start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so
easy! --Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
download it.) Follow simple directions and watch the money come in! It's
easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal;
and it is 99% risk free. It actually really works! If all of the
following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and
$50,000 or more can be yours within 20 to 60 days. This program remains
successful because of the HONESTY and INTEGRITY of the participants.
Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
You will now become part of the Mail Order Business. In this business
your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the
business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy
to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the
mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like
you and me asking to be included
in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1:
-Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of
paper: "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" + their names and address.
-Now get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
papers. Make sure the money can't be seen through the envelope due to
theif.
-Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them.

You should now have 6 sealed envelopes each with:
-piece of paper saying I wish to be put on the mailing list as decribed
above
-name and address
-a dollar bill

What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You
are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most
of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal.

Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

(#1)
Barbara Kee
P.O. Box 1787
Kirtland, New Mexico 87417

(#2)
Shane Mike
P.O. Box 363
Houck, AZ. 86506

(#3)
"SNOWBOOARD DOCTOR"
2764 Jefferson (rear)
OGDEN, UTAH 84403-0110

(#4)
Mr Nathan W. Jones
PO BOX 1241
Ogden, Utah 84402

(#5)C.MURO,
1200 brookside dr
San pablo,CA 94806.

(#6)
T. Howell
18328 Deer Trail
Alpharetta, GA 30004

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...). This now leaves a
vacant #6 position. Now add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 200 newsgroups. (There are close to 25,000 groups worldwide). All
you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy.

NOTE: If there is a non-U.S. resident on the list and YOU are sending
from the U.S., you must use a 64 cents stamp. No big deal. The
participation of non-U.S. residents helps to spread this information
worldwide and by doing so this means MORE MONEY FOR EVERYONE!

This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec.
1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
HONESTY and INTEGRITY of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others
have received will come your way; simple as that. NOTE: You may want to
retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard
copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are
truly providing a service.

WHY THIS WORKS------------------
So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed by
other readers, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as
a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be
receiving thousands of dollars in cash. What an opportunity for only
$6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above). Send it
now, add your own name to the list (remember, delete the first address,
and move up all the numbers so that there's a #6 position available for
your name and you're in business!

DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------------
(Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire
letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning
of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and
select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into
the computer's memory.

(Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'.
This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add
your name to the list.

(Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in a different settings, you'll always have this file to

(Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions).

(Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from
the edit menu. Fill in the Subject. This will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group. Be creative but not deceiving. Click the post message
button. You're done with your first one!
Congratulations...THAT'S IT! : All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take
about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! *REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU
POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF
200** That's it!

You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You
may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail
you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name
to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me
$1.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond
to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25
each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each,
I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5
replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun
part. Each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name
at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
$3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups
react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only
$6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take
the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to
names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start
posting again.

The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all
over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles
everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if
it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is
played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances
of that actually happening when there are tons of new users and new
people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are
willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users
every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

    All Messages Next Message