Welcome Guest!
 JUSTJEANNE
Message from jeanne and Chelsea  justjeanne49
 Mar 26, 2005 16:42 PST

We are taking the weekend off to celebrate Easter. "Just Jeanne" will
not be sent out. We've been cooking up a storm as we are hosting Easter
dinner.

For our friends who are Christian and celebrate Easter, hope you have a
Happy and Blessed Easter celebration. For our Greek and Orthodox
Ukrainian friends, you'll get your Easter in a few weeks.

Love and hugs,

jeanne and Chelsea