Welcome Guest!
 JUSTJEANNE
"JUST JEANNE" - Note from jeanne and Chelsea  justjeanne49
 May 21, 2005 12:33 PDT

I am not sure I will be on line on Sunday. Supposedly my ISP is
changing servers and it is going to take 12 hours. Depending upon which
tekkie I talked to, one said I would be able to check messages via my
web mail; another said no. Go figure!! Am not sure now if I can get on
line at all tomorrow.

For my "JJ" subbers, We are not going to publish this weekend. I hope
to finish my garden trellis and get it in and perhaps work in my herb
bed tomorrow....unless it rains.

Chelsea is planning to help me.....sheesh!!

See you all next week.

Love and hugs,

jeanne and Chelsea