Welcome Guest!
 JUSTJEANNE
Message from jeanne and Chelsea  justjeanne49
 Jun 11, 2005 19:17 PDT

Since Chelsea is helping me plant my tomatoes and veggies, we are not
sending out an issue of "Just Jeanne" this week. The rustic trellis is
done and the climbing rose bush has adjusted beautifully.

For those who wrote about the cookbooks for sale, I will put a list of
those that are available in "JJ" next week.

We will be back next week.

Love and hugs,

jeanne and Chelsea