Welcome Guest!
 JUSTJEANNE
4th of July Message from jeanne and Chelsea  justjeanne49
 Jul 02, 2005 13:25 PDT

Both Chelsea and I just want to say that we hope all our Canadian
buddies had a wonderful Canada day on July 1st! We also want to wish
all our American friends a safe and Happy Fourth of July.

We decided to take another week off and enjoy the long holiday. We will
definitely return next week with our usual jam-packed edition of "Just
Jeanne".

Love and hugs,

jeanne and Chelsea