Welcome Guest!
 Disraeli
RE: Cwmpalis SBY Sale  Peter Condon
 Oct 06, 2003 00:09 PDT

Hi Nigel , don't forget your meant to be buying my 18 4 P/S DF this session !
Pete
Dynamo Tinsley

-----Original Message-----
From: Nigel Smith [mailto:delirio-@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 10:19 PM
To: ka-dis-@topica.com
Subject: RE: Disraeli- Cwmpalis SBY Sale

Mark,

I'm really sorry. Finances keep screwing my team up. I
really need to sell my 17-2 for cash and then I can
look at those deals again. In fact, if you want, you
can have the SBY and I'll take the P/S players and/or
cash in the deal?

Cheers,

Nigel
--- Mark Wright <mawr-@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote: >
Well you also had a deal with me but lacked the
 cash. You've let me down
twice in the last 2 sessions. Want to go for a
hatrick?

Mark
Croydon Cosmos