Welcome Guest!
 Disraeli
sw fader  KMPNe-@aol.com
 Oct 06, 2003 08:13 PDT

--part1_159.25ada494.2cb2e09e_boundary

Mark whar r u saying ? he should play an inferior player but you still
collect the 25 k,s
u have played long enough Mark to know you take your chances with faders .
my MF/D in the Jackson starred and lost levels twice this season . Kevin

--part1_159.25ada494.2cb2e09e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"> Mark whar r u saying ?  he should play an inferior player but you still collect the 25 k,s <BR>
u have played long enough Mark to know you take your chances with faders . my MF/D in the Jackson starred and lost levels twice this season . Kevin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_159.25ada494.2cb2e09e_boundary--