Welcome Guest!
 Jackson
Buy yourself some instant success!  Pete Thornhill
 Sep 24, 2003 16:47 PDT

Hi all,

Having a clear out of a team I have relatively recently taken over and will
listen to sensible offers for the following players:-

23-12 P MF/G
21-8 P/S MF
18-5 P/S DF/A APP
18-2 P/S DF APP
20-9 P/S DF (r)
19-11 P/S FW

I am only intereted in Power players aged 17,18 or 19 or existing STARs if
offering swaps. If you're offering cash, brown paper bags are acceptable and
we can decide which motorway service station to meet at!!

Pete Thornhill
Manager Oriental Palace