Welcome Guest!
 Jackson
Re: Buy yourself some instant success!  Chris Moore
 Sep 24, 2003 23:23 PDT

I am interested in the df/a, how much do you want for him?

chris

wymondham
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pete Thornhill" <petetho-@hotmail.com>
To: <ka-ja-@topica.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 12:47 AM
Subject: Jackson- Buy yourself some instant success!

 Hi all,

Having a clear out of a team I have relatively recently taken over and
will
 listen to sensible offers for the following players:-

23-12 P MF/G
21-8 P/S MF
18-5 P/S DF/A APP
18-2 P/S DF APP
20-9 P/S DF (r)
19-11 P/S FW

I am only intereted in Power players aged 17,18 or 19 or existing STARs if
offering swaps. If you're offering cash, brown paper bags are acceptable
and
 we can decide which motorway service station to meet at!!

Pete Thornhill
Manager Oriental Palace