Welcome Guest!
 Jackson
FAO John Samson  Pete Thornhill
 Sep 25, 2003 05:01 PDT

Hi John,

Tried to reply to your message but AOL is currently bouncing hotmail
messages so I've had to put my reply on here. Apologies to everyone else.

Hi there,

Forgot to mention that he has 95 captains games so I see him as a player for
someone to build a team round. In light of which I think he's worth about
2.5 - 3 times what you are offering; I might not get it but I shan't be
selling him as low as that.

Thanks for the interest anyway; of course, come back if you want to.

Pete

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger