Welcome Guest!
 Livingstone
RE: For sale, available until wednesday 29th:  t-beyond
 Oct 23, 2003 15:00 PDT

As I now will be offline until sunday evening I just wanted to tell I got tied
bids for the FUT at 900k (and if anyone goes higher but still tied, I will
seperate them by the time the mail is sent to me), and that the GK is
available at 880k

Will probably mail back to bidders on sunday evening (or monday at latest)

Torleiv B.

 ===== Original Message From Torleiv B Jondahl <t-be-@online.no> =====
 Got the following for sale:

18 4 S MF FUT (31/79) min. 875k (got bid matching that)

33 11 P/S UT (ex.marker) min. 425k (or thereabout)

18 4 P/S FW min. 620k (or maybe slightly less.....)

19 10 GK (will be inj. 3 games after sess. 12 matches) min. 900k (or
thereabout)

Torleiv B.
World News Utd.