Welcome Guest!
 Nelson
Re: Nelson- FWS swap  rob lewis
 Oct 28, 2003 02:42 PST

Richard,
           I can't remember as I'm at work, but I've sent this turn already
, so will let you know before the next turn. If he is are you interested?
Also, sorry, probably don't need the ut now as papered up the cracks with
spare apps, but thanks anyway

Rob (Dial Square)

 From: Richl-@aol.com
To: ka-ne-@topica.com
Subject: Re: Nelson- FWS swap
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:56:21 EST

Hi Rob,

Don't suppose he is PS is he?
I have a 20-12 PS FWT [60/50], but I would really prefer to swap for PS.

Best Regards,

Richard (Hornchurch)

P.S. I presume you are not interested in 250K for my 21-7 UT PS. {I'm about
to send off my turn}

robhil-@hotmail.com writes:

 All,
     got a FWS 18-11 (f) that want to swap with an older lvl12 FWT. Any
offers?

Rob (dial square)

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger