Welcome Guest!
 Ramsey
RE: Internationals  nnb-@dircon.co.uk
 Nov 08, 2003 01:20 PST

In that case I will see you in the finals :-)

Brian.

 -----Original Message-----
From: stead-@btopenworld.com [mailto:stead-@btopenworld.com]
Sent: 08 November 2003 01:17
To: ka-ra-@topica.com
Subject: RE: Ramsey- Internationals

Brian

EASIER!!!!

My French squad are gonna win the world cup mate so dont putting us down.

Graham

 from:    nnb-@dircon.co.uk
date:    Sat, 08 Nov 2003 00:52:11
to:      ka-ra-@topica.com
subject: RE: Ramsey- Internationals

 Hi all,

My England squad sheet differs from that in the newsletter - which
is

 the
 correct squad to use?

Steve - England & Thomoslavia

Steve,

Any chance you could use the French squad? It would make my life a lot
easier :-)

Brian - South America and Jubilee Albion