Welcome Guest!
 Shakespeare KA
Re: Shakespeare- Roll up! Roll up!! Massive clear out at Parsley Utd!  Pete Thornhill
 Oct 24, 2003 05:27 PDT

Hi all,

Well I got rid of some of them but still have the following available for
offer:-

21-5 P DF Available for N/L
21-8 P/S FW
23-3 P DF/A also a Riser Available for N/L equivalent

In addition have 2 newly qualified Apps and a newly qualified 18-2 MF FUT.

Make me an offer - everything considered!!

Pete Thornhill

 From: Pete Thornhill <petetho-@hotmail.com>
To: ka-shak-@topica.com
Subject: Shakespeare- Roll up! Roll up!! Massive clear out at Parsley Utd!
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:46:42 +0000

Hi all,

The following players are available for sale or swap or part-trade or
whatever! They're coming off the books one way or another!

21-5 P DF Available for N/L
21-8 P/S FW 19-10 P SW
21-12 P/S MF also Exceptional Marker
21-12 S FWS
18-5 P MF APP
32-6 P MF/A
23-3 P DF/A also a Riser Available for N/L equivalent

Don't all rush at once! I am setting up deals ofr this session and next as
it will probably take that amount of time to sort everything out.

Pete Thornhill
Manager Parsley Utd

Will do deals by phone but contact me by e-mail first.