Welcome Guest!
 Vulcano
RE: NEWSLETTER S11  amon-@lineone.net
 Oct 31, 2003 02:26 PST

Dave

Chris set his up only recently and you should have had the invite frome
him. You can go to yahoogroups.com and there is an option to look for invites
I think

 -- Original Message --
To: ka-vu-@topica.com
From: david hargraves <david.ha-@uk.anker-systems.com>
Subject: RE: Vulcano- NEWSLETTER S11
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:46:29 -0000

Chris

I've subscribed to all the invitations I've seen except this one. This was
due to me being away for a few days and finding 100's of e-mails to read
so the invitation from Allan Monro was deleted without me realising we were
changing list provi
 ers. Any chance I can be sent a new invitation please?

Any chance someone can forward me the newsletter please?

Dave