Welcome Guest!
 Vulcano
Re: NEWSLETTER S11  Chris Dempsey
 Oct 31, 2003 02:32 PST

Look all you have to do as with ANY group is to send the normal SUBSCRIBE
message to that group.

This is the same for unsubscribing, it's up to you to do it NOT ME!

Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 9:46 AM
Subject: RE: Vulcano- NEWSLETTER S11

 Chris

I've subscribed to all the invitations I've seen except this one. This was
due to me being away for a few days and finding 100's of e-mails to read so
the invitation from Allan Monro was deleted without me realising we were
changing list providers. Any chance I can be sent a new invitation please?

Any chance someone can forward me the newsletter please?

Dave