Welcome Guest!
 Weekend
RE: WEEKEND SPOT NO 2  martin meienburg
 Oct 17, 2003 08:47 PDT

Well put me down for a spot then so i can defend my crown, eh guy's
anybody fancy to try take it away from me????

my address is still
Martin Meienburg, langlandsgade 214 3th, 8200 Aarhus, Denmark

Chris Dempsey wrote:

7/8/9

Confirm address for T-shirt

yes first time a foreign devil has won though it's been won a few times
by
people who ought to be foreigners!

Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 7:19 PM
Subject: RE: Weekend- WEEKEND SPOT NO 2

 Well maybe the British way isn't always the best way to do things as
this weekend proved :-) Is it the first time the title has gone over
seas or has the be foreing "f..." who has won it before???
And which date has the next weekend is it the 7th,8th and 9th of may or
is it the 14th, 15th or 16th of may i really hope its the first set of
dates then i can come and defend my Tittle as for the 14th of may my
best mate turns 30 and i gone and get him really shit faced.

Martin

Chris Dempsey wrote:

Was Graham Steadman on 208 demerits

Does this mean that after many years of trying Stedders has sussed it,
let's
see next time.

Which means that the winner was

MARTIN MEIENBURG on 178 dmerits

But he had an unfair advantage, whereas everybody else started slurring
and
falling over and making mistakes after four pints of lager, Martin
proved to
be able to start drinking at 10.oo am and go one until he fell into bed
with
out affecting anything at all, not the British way of doing things at
all.

Well done to Martin on his first effort.

I'll be sending you your KA T-shirt as a momento of your victory!

Chris Dempsey
Spellbinder Games

Martin Meienburg
Officially the best KA-player