Welcome Guest!
 kek-list
Jan. 9: BWCA Trails Presentation ( Duluth area)  Martin Kubik
 Jan 05, 2013 20:04 PST
You are invited!

BWCA Backpacking Trails Presentation
Tuesday, January 9
7:00 PM
Hartley Nature Center, Duluth, Minnesota
 Did you know that BWCA has over 200 miles of backpacking trails? You may be asking yourself: Where are these trails? What gear do I need? What do I need to hike the 30-mile long BWCA Pow Wow Trail? See dramatic photos of the Pow Wow Trail that capture the devastating effect of the controversial Pagami Creek Fire. Listen to a volunteer’s vision about we must do to bring this magnificent trail back. Whether you are a novice or an expert, we have a wilderness trail trip you will love. For more information: www.meetup.com/Friends-of-BWCA-Trails/ or see photo essays www.bwac.smugmug.com or contact Martin Kubik at 651-214-5849.

Martin Kubik is the founder of the Kekekabic Trail Club, BWA Commitee and a past recipient of the American Hiking Society Volunteer of the Year Award and 3M Chairman's Environmental Leadership Award.