Welcome Guest!
 kek-list
Border Route hike details: 68.7 mi in 30.5 hr. over 2 1/2 days  Ed Solstad
 Oct 16, 2010 13:29 PDT

Here is a link to more detail + excellent 1st day photos on Lincoln
Drury's through hike:
http://www.spotadventures.com/trip/view?trip_id=224930/

On 10/11/2010 2:45 PM, Ed Solstad wrote:
 Several weeks ago Lincoln Drury from Atlanta (@lincoln367) posted on
Twitter that he was off to do the BRT in 2 days. Out of curiosity I
got back to him and received the below response today. Amazing!! Puts
all the rest of us to shame.

Ciao,
Ed

BRT took me 2D+4h. I made 34.5mi day1 (clearwater), but only 25 day2
(Loon), finished in 4 hours third day. Full report soon.

I'll post more info as received.