Welcome Guest!
 Kriegies
Re: A note to Edward Gloucester  Gatt
 Feb 24, 2007 07:06 PST

I apologize for being unable to address this directly earlier this week; I
have been revisiting family haunts in New Orleans and the Mississippi Gulf
Coast.

Given the profound and serious nature of the subject matter of this forum,
the general consensus is that it should remain as on-topic as possible. When
too much mail comes from an address, filters can manually or automatically
reject any mail from an offending source. In the case of this forum,
krie-@topica.com itself could be blocked. Under no circumstances would I
wish the participants of this forum to turn their backs on the other
participants because of unrelated content.

Thank you, and best wishes.

Chris Gattman
moderator, krie-@topica.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Koster" <ro-@psymon.com>
To: <krie-@topica.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:37 AM
Subject: A note to Edward Gloucester

 Edward (or Eddie -- whichever you prefer),

Would you PLEASE cease and desist from SPAMMING all these various
discussion lists with your "websites-of-the-hour" messages? Not everyone
in the world is interested in the same things that you're interested in,
99% of your messages are completely off-topic for the multiple lists that
you send them to, and in any case we're all able to use Google (or
whatever other search engine) just as easily and effectively as you can,
if indeed any particular subject did interest us.

If surfing the web in the quest for intriguing web sites or news items is
your hobby -- and if passing along your discoveries to innumerable
strangers is really your compulsion -- then might I suggest that you start
your *own* list specifically for that purpose? YahooGroups (for example)
makes it very easy for anyone to create/manage their own lists, free of
charge, and then at least you'd know that anyone who has joined your list
is indeed genuinely interested in letting you do their web surfing for
them.

In the meantime, with all due respect I can only say that your incessant
daily notices of what interests *you* is not only a great annoyance, is
not only unethical and disrespectful to the countless people that you
impose yourself on each and every day, but considered as SPAM it is also,
in fact, ILLEGAL.

Thus, for your sake as well as ours, PLEASE STOP.

Thank you.

Ron :)

At 11:19 AM 20/02/2007 +0000, Edward Gloucester wrote:
 Hey..

Nice aerial pic of Helen :-)

Eddie Gloucester