Welcome Guest!
 Kriegies
RE: Digest for krie-@topica.com, issue 129  Roy Livingstone
 Jul 11, 2007 11:06 PDT

I would be grateful if you would kindly decipher this message, and/or
explain what or who these people are that you are referring to. Perhaps this
mail was sent to the wrong address: My address is: Rliv-@tampaba.rr.com
or adm-@pownews.com (the official site for Stalag XVII-B)

Roy Livingstone

-----Original Message-----
From: krie-@topica.com [mailto:krie-@topica.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 6:04 AM
To: krie-@topica.com
Subject: Digest for krie-@topica.com, issue 129

-- Topica Digest --

RE: A note to Edward Gloucester
By Majo-@iolmail.co.za

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 02:04:32 +0000
From: Martin Sekemoddu <Majo-@iolmail.co.za>
Subject: RE: A note to Edward Gloucester

I disagree!!

Are you still subscribed, Eddie Gloucester?

Warm Regards,
Martin Sekemoddu

/

Ron Koster wrote:

Edward (or Eddie -- whichever you prefer),

Would you PLEASE cease and desist from SPAMMING all these various
discussion lists with your "websites-of-the-hour" messages? Not
everyone in the world is interested in the same things that you're
interested in, 99% of your messages are completely off-topic for the
multiple lists that you send them to, and in any case we're all able
to use Google (or whatever other search engine) just as easily and
effectively as you can, if indeed any particular subject did interest
us.

If surfing the web in the quest for intriguing web sites or news
items is your hobby -- and if passing along your discoveries to
innumerable strangers is really your compulsion -- then might I
suggest that you start your *own* list specifically for that purpose?
YahooGroups (for example) makes it very easy for anyone to
create/manage their own lists, free of charge, and then at least
you'd know that anyone who has joined your list is indeed genuinely
interested in letting you do their web surfing for them.

In the meantime, with all due respect I can only say that your
incessant daily notices of what interests *you* is not only a great
annoyance, is not only unethical and disrespectful to the countless
people that you impose yourself on each and every day, but considered
as SPAM it is also, in fact, ILLEGAL.

Thus, for your sake as well as ours, PLEASE STOP.

Thank you.

Ron :)

End of krie-@topica.com digest, issue 129