Welcome Guest!
 Kriegies
Re: POW Diaries  Wmhar-@aol.com
 Dec 10, 2008 11:04 PST
Hi James,
     I'm afraid I cannot be of much help since I was not held in any of the
places you mentioned. I have written a history of my experience which is quite
lengthy, but you can very quickly find a much shorter version by Googleing my
name "Dale Harriman." Since my name first appeared there has been several more
Dale Harriman's listed. Mine is after the heading of Mooseburg on line,
Stalag VII-A. There is one error which is the date of my induction. I was inducted
into the armed services during 1943 not1944. If you Google Moosburg.com you
will find many others who have posted their experiences.
Dale Harriman

Make your life easier with all your friends,
email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&;icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)